Our techniques and materials
Custom framing is the art of creating a professionally finished product that aims to conserve, enrich, and compliment a project and its surroundings, while taking into account your budget and personal preferences.
We use new technologies and approaches to framing. This is so we can continue to produce excellent craftsmanship that meets your needs. For example, we use computerised mat cutting because it is quick, economical, ideal for unique designs, and generates impeccable work.
If you are not sure how you would like your finished project to look, our creative picture framers can assist you to choose from our wide variety of frames (wooden, aluminium), glass (clear, non-reflective, Perspex), colour mount boards. We can advise you on the layout and the number of mats and openings that would best suit your work.
We can frame
- Wedding portraits and mementos (e.g. bouquets);
- Prints and posters;
- Certificates and awards;
- Artwork (e.g. paintings, limited editions, originals);
- Tapestries, embroidery;
- Canvas stretching and framing;
- School artwork (e.g. collages);
- Sports memorabilia (e.g. football jumpers, jerseys, shirts, cricket bats and other sports equipment);
- Music memorabilia;
- 3D objects and shadow box framing;
- Personal mementos (e.g. medals, karate belts).
We also offer custom made plaques to compliment your work.